THE 20 QUESTIONS FEBRUARY 2020
RUGGIERO “ROGER” PAPEO
Ruggiero “Roger” Papeo, Born: Barletta, Italy 18. November 1980, Owner of Frankie’s Inn Italian Restaurant. Serving gourmet Italian cuisine at reasonable prices. Frankie’s is located on Jomtien Second Road. Reservation: 091-231-7437
1. When did you arrive in Pattaya and what brought you here?
2012 I brought only my bag
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes, ireland and brasil
3. What surprised you most about Pattaya?
Never end to surprise me pattaya, day by day i learn and see somethings new
4. Friends are in Pattaya for a holiday – what must they absolutely see or do?
Eat thai food and try to catch thai culture
5. What is your favorite Thai food?
6. What is never missing in your refrigerator?
7. What is your favorite Thai word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
Family and food
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Dancer or drummer
10. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Italy and kho lipe
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
14. Apart from temptation what can’t you resist?
To eat fruits
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
The life change, before night, now morning
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Ignorant on pc
19. What area do you like most, Pattaya city or Nongprue (the Dark Side)?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Live and let they live