THE 20 QUESTIONS OCTOBER 2019
Gerry Thomas Rusmus (Koto)
Aloha I was born April 18 1938 in Downieville California, Worked as an apprentice carpenter, locksmith, garbageman, auto sales, in 1963 opened a uses car lot, self employed 1976, opened gift shops in Maui Hawaii, moved to Thailand 2001, when told I was going to die, Have been cleaning beaches, storm drains for 41 years, last 18 Thailand, also sterilizing dog 300, cats 60,last video of me….https://mono29.com/episode/219991.html
1. When did you arrive in Pattaya and what brought you here?
Arrived in Pattaya 2002, left Burriam.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes Sunnyvale California.
3. What surprised you most about Pattaya?
The wild and crazy bars.
4. Friends are in Pattaya for a holiday – what must they absolutely see or do?
5. What is your favourite Thai food?
Vegetarian. Just eat fruit and vegetables.
6. What is never missing in your refrigerator?
Coconut, almond milk, papaya, vegetables.
7. What is your favourite Thai word?
Choke Dee krup.
8. What do you miss the most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Nothing else, found my mission 40 years ago.
10. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Not being my own boss.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
San Francisco and Maui Hawaii.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
14. Apart from temptation what can’t you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
Quit 20 years ago, red and white.
16. Book or movie?
Love is letting go of fear.
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. What area do you like most, Pattaya city or Nongprue (the Dark Side)?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
What we drink, eat, think and do, is 90 plus % of our health, happiness, curing capabilities and Longevity also becoming our best friend and realizing today is the first day of the rest of our lives…
Personal motto We are What We Drink, Eat, Think and Do, Being 90 plus % of our Health, Happiness, Curing Capabilities and Longevity, Becoming our Best Friend and Realizing that Today is the First Day of the Rest of Our Lives Help. I prefer Jomtien area, more family, less bars. Bed at 10 up 5:30, doing best to take care of Thailand, Educating the Unknowing and waking up the Uncaring, not easy but someone needs to do it.