THE 20 QUESTIONS FEBRUARY 2019
THE 20 QUESTIONS
Father Peter Pattarapong Srivorakul C.Ss.R. is a Thai Redemptorist priest and is currently the president of the Father Ray Foundation, Pattaya’s largest charitable organization that today cares for and educates around 850 underprivileged children and students with disabilities.
1. When did you arrive in Pattaya and what brought you here?
April 2011 to take over the position of President of the Father Ray Foundation
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes, I was a student in Atlanta Georgia
3. What surprised you most about Pattaya?
The diversity of people
4. Friends are in Pattaya for a holiday – what must they absolutely see or do?
The beach and Nong Nooch gardens
5. What is your favorite Thai food?
Som-tam and sticky rice
6. What is never missing in your refrigerator?
7. What is your favorite Thai word?
Khob khun Krap – Thank you
8. What do you miss the most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Musician or a professional soccer player
10. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Chiang Rai to watch the National Para Games
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
The South of Thailand
13. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band: Bee gees, Film: E.T., Hobby: trekking in the jungle
14. Apart from temptation what can’t you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Child protection and the inequality and discrimination against people with disabilities
19. What area do you like most, Pattaya city or Nongprue (the Dark Side)?
Nongprue as it is where our children live
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
If you do your best today, God will take care of you